Build and refine your Food & Beverage export strategy with best-in-class subject matter experts, and meet one-on-one with distributors and retailers who can help you enter and expand your market footprint in the U.S. Northeast on September 10 - 14.
Who should join us?
- Trade-ready Canadian companies in the Food & Beverage sector who are interested in selling their products in the Northeast U.S.
- Industry associations and service providers interested in connecting and building relationships with Canadian and American companies.
Why are we going?
- The U.S. is Canada’s largest trading partner, and is the world’s strongest economy with C$23.79 trillion or 25% of global GDP
- Canada has the world’s largest bilateral trading relationship with the U.S—approximately $47 billion is traded in agriculture and agri-food annually
- Highly curated business-to-business meetings with retailers, wholesalers and distributors
- Site visits to understand the regional supply chain and identify which products are being procured
- Panel discussion and education about industry trends and key challenges and opportunities in the market
- Visit to the Natural Product Expo East—the largest natural product trade show on the East Coast, hosting over 1,900 exhibitors and over 28,000 attendees
What is included:
- Ground transportation for the official program
- Networking events for the official program
- Curated business-to-business matching services
- Admission to the Natural Products Expo East
What is not included:
- International flights to and from Canada
- Meals outside of the official program
To register, please click here.
Or connect directly with our international trade experts to learn more about the mission: