Serving the Toronto region business community for more than 170 years, the Toronto Region Board of Trade collaborates with business leaders, government, educational institutions, and community builders to enhance the quality of life and global competitiveness of Canada's largest urban centre.
- Our Members represent more than 12,000 individuals and 250,000 business professionals and influencers throughout the Toronto region, who reflect the breadth of the Toronto region's diverse business community - from established corporations to emerging start-ups.
- Our Prestige Members are many of the most prominent local businesses and global corporations from every industry sector.
- Our Sponsors are leading businesses across the Toronto region, who support Board events and initiatives in order to be positioned at the heart of the conversations that matter to their peers, partners, competitors and the business community at large.
- Our sponsors achieve their business objectives and enhance their brand visibility as thought leaders on business issues and policy initiatives that help advance the economic prosperity and liveability of the Toronto region.
- Oliver and Bonacini delivers uncompromising quality and service to make events at our Downtown Centre distinctive, memorable and successful.
- ClubLink is the Board's golf-course partner, operating the Toronto Region Board of Trade's golf course. The Country Club, in Woodbridge, delivers superior golfing and facilities.
- Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' business to new levels.
Our Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors is a group of volunteer business and community leaders, who are committed to ensuring the long term sustainability and growth of the Toronto region. Our directors are responsible for overseeing the strategic direction and governance of the organization.
Our CEO and Management Team
Our CEO and Management Team of experienced leaders from diverse backgrounds are committed to working on behalf of our Members to advance the economic prosperity and competitiveness of the Toronto region.