Making Toronto one of the most competitive business regions in the world requires sensible government policies.
We are committed to ensuring all levels of government clearly hear and respond to the voice of the business community.
How We Advocate
Depending on the use and the policymakers involved, the Board’s advocacy efforts may be public, private or a mixture of both.
- Policy reports
- News releases and open letters
- Media interviews
- Participation in government consultations
- Sharing information via social media
- Private meetings with politicians and senior bureaucrats
- Deputations and written submissions to committees at City Hall and Queen’s Park
Latest Projects & Initiatives
Can't find what you're looking for? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.