RECOVERY ACTIVATION PROGRAM - DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
Effectively Leveraging Data to Build Marketing and Sales Strategies
Wednesday, October 20th (9:00am-12:30pm)
As consumption habits change to a digital-first approach, audiences are constantly multi-tasking, and their time and attention is increasingly fragmented. However, with fragmentation comes more ways to reach audiences, deliver new and creative messages, and measure campaigns with additional data sources. In this workshop, you will learn how Canadian consumption habits have shifted and how these shifts should influence your business solutions, as well as your sales and marketing initiatives.
First, we will examine how Canadian consumption habits have shifted, especially since the pandemic began. Next, our experts from Rogers for Business will discuss securing your proprietary data and customer analytics. Finally, you will learn about how data-driven marketing strategies will help better inform, target, and effectively measure campaigns.
Join us and gain invaluable insights into the ever-evolving Canadian media landscape, along with tips on building a solid infrastructure for your business and developing successful, data-led marketing strategies.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of shifts in consumer behavior and how these changes will shape your marketing and sales efforts.
• Understand the importance of security as it relates to customer data and analytics.
• Learn how Advanced Advertising – i.e., the use of data to help inform, target and measure marketing efforts – leads to smarter campaign strategies with improved targeting, customized messaging, incremental reach, and advanced measurement to increase return on ad spend (ROAS).
• Peter Kambo, Senior Manager, Media Insights, Rogers Sports & Media
• Paul Hamilton, Strategic Manager, Cisco Meraki
• Rose Hutchison, Director of Advanced Advertising Sales Solutions, Rogers Sports & Media
• Meaghan Brophy, Director of SMB & Digital Direct Sales, Rogers Sports & Media
To join this event, take your Digital Needs Assessment today. It only takes 20 minutes!