RECOVERY ACTIVATION PROGRAM – DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
Manufacturer’s Growth Series
Maximize Impact with Audience-Driven Marketing
Wednesday, September 15th (9:00am-12:45pm)
Just like traditional marketing and sales initiatives, your digital efforts should be based on end-user needs, wants, and behaviour.
In this workshop, you will learn how to better identify and understand shifts in consumer behaviour through a strategic, user-centric planning process.
First, we will discuss how your consumers' behaviour has shifted. Next, our experts will help you analyze key elements of an effective digital presence by assessing your performance against your audience’s expectations. Finally, you will craft a list of practical next steps to meet the needs of your audience and create a brand experience worthy of their time and attention.
These lessons will provide you with invaluable insights into a how to create a successful audience-driven marketing plan.
• Better understand shifts in consumer behavior and how they must shape your marketing and sales efforts.
• Learn of the three ways to win in search engine results and understand key elements of an effective digital presence.
• Complete a high-level digital audit of your owned digital platforms and your competition, craft a plan for immediate and impactful next steps for your digital ecosystem.
• Mathew Wilson, Senior Vice President, Policy and Government Relations, and Ontario, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
• Chris Barrett, CEO, Operatic Agency
To join this event, take your Digital Needs Assessment today. It only takes 20 minutes!