Your exclusive Member benefit: Small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs also receive access to group insurance and employee benefits through the Chambers Group Insurance Plan. The Chambers Insurance Corporation of Canada operates as a not-for-profit and pools the claims of similar firms, resulting in premium rate stability year-over-year.
With the Chambers Group Insurance Plan, you’ll have access to extended health & dental care, critical illness, disability care, accidental death, dismemberment, and group term life insurance coverage.
Benefits of the Chambers Plan include:
- Guaranteed coverage/renewal as long as you pay your premiums
- Stable, predictable rates (no huge increases year-over-year!)
- Flexible plans that suit your needs and your budget
- Fast turnaround on claims
- No minimum firm size
- Online portal for plan administration and access to forms
For a free, no obligation quote and/or more details, visit: Chamberplan.ca
Not a member?
Click here to explore the many benefits a Toronto Region Board of Trade membership can provide you and your business.