Your exclusive Member benefit: Small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs also receive access to group insurance and employee benefits through the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan. The Chambers Plan operates as a not-for-profit and pools the claims of similar firms, resulting in premium rate stability year-over-year.
With the Chambers Plan, you’ll have access to extended health, dental care, critical illness, disability care, accidental death and dismemberment, and group life insurance coverage.
Benefits of the Chambers Plan include:
- Guaranteed coverage/renewal as long as you pay your premiums
- Stable, predictable rates (no huge increases year-over-year!)
- Flexible plans that suit your needs and your budget
- Fast turnaround on claims
- No minimum firm size
- Online portal for plan administration and access to forms
Also included in your Chambers Plan are the following value added items:
- My-benefits Health - Chambers Plan wellness site, providing Plan members easy access to reliable health tools and resources
- Business Assistance Service - A confidential service provides access to professional accounting, counselling, legal and human resource experts who understand the challenges faced by small business owners.
- Healthy Business Bookmark - an online library of resources to help owners find answers to common HR issues.
- Teladoc Telemedicine (with extended health benefit) - 24/7 access to Teladoc and wait times of less than an hour. Patients can speak with a physician anytime and be prescribed medication as necessary.
- Best Doctors (with life insurance) – Connects individuals and their treating physician with world renowned specialists to provide an expert opinion on an existing diagnosis and treatment plan, without having to leave home.
For a free, no obligation quote and/or more details, visit: Chamberplan.ca
Not a member?
Click here to explore the many benefits a Toronto Region Board of Trade membership can provide you and your business.