OnBoard is the magazine for and about Members of the Toronto Region Board of Trade. OnBoard is packed with news, information and insights about issues and offerings that impact business in the Toronto region. OnBoard is also a great vehicle to advertise your products and services to a targeted audience of business decision makers.
Take a look at our Fall 2018 edition:
- The Cover Story consults a panel of city-builders—each bringing a unique analysis of Toronto’s current state—on the issues voters need to keep top-of-mind and which Council must address to move our city forward
- Policy in Action details the Board’s plan—our Agenda for Growth—to ensure a productive and transformative Council term
- Our Special Feature examines how the CGCC is elevating the voice of our big cities at the federal level with the call for a National Urban Strategy
- Going Global reports on how the Board connected Canadian and American CEOs to City Hall through a series of sector-specific roundtables on U.S.-Canada trade relations
Content by and about Board of Trade Members:
- News bytes related to the Toronto Region Board of Trade and our business community
- New Member listings
- Feature articles on key issues of interest to the Toronto Region Board of Trade and its Members
- Articles and information on Toronto Region Board of Trade policy and advocacy activities
- Photos and write-ups on recent speakers at the Toronto Region Board of Trade podium
- Member-authored articles on a wide range of business topics
- Features on Toronto Region Board of Trade Members who are business leaders and civic champions
Wide, targeted distribution
Through hard copy and online distribution (website, e-comms and social media), OnBoard is shared with more than 18,000 of the members of the Toronto Region Business Community. The direct audience is Board of Trade Members: 49% Toronto-based businesses and 60% are decision makers in their organization. Additional copies are available at the Toronto Region Board of Trade - Downtown Centre and are distributed at Board events.