OnBoard is the magazine for and about Members of the Toronto Region Board of Trade. OnBoard is packed with news, information and insights about issues and offerings that impact business in the Toronto region. OnBoard is also a great vehicle to advertise your products and services to a targeted audience of business decision makers.
Take a look at our Winter 2020 edition:
- A cover story on the path to scaling a business, what obstacles to expect and how to overcome them.
- Highlights from Ontario Transportation Minister Caroline Mulroney’s visit to the Board as she talks the Ontario Line and other transit projects.
- Key facts about four international missions completed by World Trade Centre Toronto (U.S., Mexico, U.K., Germany).
- Insights from a number of Board member organizations, including Ryerson University, Tangerine and Empire Communities.
If you are interested in being part of the next issue, or have a story idea, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “OnBoard.”
Content by and about Board of Trade Members:
- News bytes related to the Toronto Region Board of Trade and our business community
- New Member listings
- Feature articles on key issues of interest to the Toronto Region Board of Trade and its Members
- Articles and information on Toronto Region Board of Trade policy and advocacy activities
- Photos and write-ups on recent speakers at the Toronto Region Board of Trade podium
- Member-authored articles on a wide range of business topics
- Features on Toronto Region Board of Trade Members who are business leaders and civic champions
Wide, targeted distribution
Through hard copy and online distribution (website, e-comms and social media), OnBoard is shared with more than 18,000 of the members of the Toronto Region Business Community. The direct audience is Board of Trade Members: 49% Toronto-based businesses and 60% are decision makers in their organization. Additional copies are available at the Toronto Region Board of Trade - Downtown Centre and are distributed at Board events.