||OnBoard is the magazine for and about Members of the Toronto Region Board of Trade. OnBoard is packed with news, information and insights about issues and offerings that impact business in the Toronto region. OnBoard is also a great vehicle to advertise your products and services to a targeted audience of business decision makers.
Take a look at our Winter 2017 edition:
- Cover: Getting On Board: Frame, Focus & Execute
- Policy in Action: issues, Opportunities & Challenges
- Going Global: Innovation in the Startup Nation
- Ask the Expert & Smart Company: member insights from Rogers, BMO bankof Montreal, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Air Canada and Aimia
Content by and about Board of Trade Members:
• News bytes related to the Toronto Region Board of Trade and our business community
• New Member listings
• Feature articles on key issues of interest to the Toronto Region Board of Trade and its Members
• Articles and information on Toronto Region Board of Trade policy and advocacy activities
• Photos and write-ups on recent speakers at the Toronto Region Board of Trade podium
• Member-authored articles on a wide range of business topics
• Features on Toronto Region Board of Trade Members who are business leaders and civic champions
Wide, targeted distribution
More than 7,000 issues of OnBoard are mailed directly to Members of the Toronto Region Board of Trade on a quarterly basis. OnBoard is also viewed online and downloaded regularly by our Members, the media and the public. Additional copies are available at the Toronto Region Board of Trade - Downtown Centre and are distributed at Board events.
An excellent addition to your advertising mix
These days, advertising budgets are tighter than ever, but business development needs are on the rise. OnBoard magazine is a popular and affordable vehicle to advertise your products and services to a targeted business audience. Anyone may purchase advertising in OnBoard, but Members enjoy a discount of 25% off the regular rates.
Advertise in Board of Trade media: Reach a diverse membership across the Toronto region at affordable rates.