95% of entrepreneurs and executives ranked digital transformation as a priority. Achieving this change can help your business seize advantages and remain competitive. Yet, only 20% of initiatives are successful.
The number one challenge? Maintaining a healthy mindset to lead and support the culture to change.
To achieve growth at an accelerated pace, entrepreneurs place tremendous pressure on themselves. This stress creates higher anxiety, depression, and other challenges to mental wellness. Through this workshop, we’ll identify aspects of a healthy entrepreneurial mindset, discuss practical methods to improve your wellness and decision-making, and learn how to map obstacles and opportunities to positively influence the culture of your business.
Technology is about people. A healthy mindset will bring people together and enable them to commit to change and innovation, establishing a strong foundation to implement winning digital transformations.
· Shaping a healthy mindset for leading change, maintaining entrepreneurial mental wellness.
· Leading for psychological safety to build cultural resilience for change, innovation, and growth.
· Using analytics to map the culture of your company, identifying the advantages to engage people in the digital initiative.
· Michael DeVenney, Founder & CEO, WorkInsights
· Alex Kollo, Program Facilitator
To join this event, take your Digital Needs Assessment today. It only takes 20 minutes!
The Entrepreneur’s Wellness Series is a special program for the summer. Regular technical programming will resume in September.