Consumer demands and emerging technologies have accelerated the race to digitize businesses.
With a digital-first business model, companies have entered well-established sectors of the economy, disrupting industry giants in the process. However, transforming your business to compete in the era of digital disruption requires a lot more than new technologies. To thrive, companies need to align their culture, capabilities, and leadership to execute a successful digital transformation.
Through this workshop, you will plan your own digital transformation strategy. Tailored to the tourism and hospitality industry, these lessons will help you build and execute the roadmaps needed to evolve your business and adapt to the new normal.
Take the first step in identifying where and how to start your transformation, and equip yourself with the right tools and resources to maximize your return on investment.
· Understand why disruption is real and how to shift your focus to a digital-first business model.
· Learn about customer facing technologies (website, apps, etc.) and internal technologies (digital asset management, business intelligence, web analytics, etc.).
· Discover how to pivot, build, and adapt your backend IT operations to enable your business to scale with your digital growth.
· Andrew Weir, Executive Vice President, Destination Development, Destination Toronto
· Tanvir Bhangoo, Partner, Hardpoint Consulting
· Fabian Goh, Partner, Hardpoint Consulting
To join this event, take your Digital Needs Assessment today. It only takes 20 minutes!