What is The Big Bench?
The Board provides The Big Bench as a resource for accessing high quality compensation, benefits and employment practices data. With a unique online reporting tool, HR Professionals and Business Leaders can pull custom data to benchmark against leading Toronto region businesses to attract and retain the best and brightest employees.
What are The Big Bench features?
- Easy to use reporting tool allows custom data pulls for a personalized
- Time saver
- Combine filters to narrow in on a scenario that matches your business context
- Customize reports based on industry, size and revenue
- Comprehensive reports by job title available for multiple employee groups
- Data provided by HR departments, rather than self-reported
What Benchmarks are available?
- Executive Compensation
- Management Compensation
- Professional, Supervisory & Sales Compensation
- Information Technology Compensation
- Administrative & Manufacturing Compensation
- Benefits & Employment Practices
Who participates in the Board's Compensation and Benefits Surveys?
Our participant pool is made up of a diverse range of companies representing all industry sectors and sizes across the Toronto Region. For a sample list of participating companies, please click here
Can Benchmarks provide industry-specific salary and benefits information?
Each Benchmark offers detailed analysis, including:
- 14 different industry sectors
- Operating budget
- Number of employees
- Corporate/subsidiary organization
- Public/private organizations
- Company target market
What positions are surveyed?
We survey over 285 different positions. For a complete list of positions surveyed in each Benchmark, please click here.
How soon will Benchmarks be delivered?
E-versions will be sent out within 24 hours of a received order.
Are Benchmarks paper or electronic?
We produce PDF and Excel versions of Benchmarks. The electronic format provides more flexibility to integrate data into external documents to cross-reference with the latest market data.
Is access to the online Cash Compensation Reporting tool available with an order of electronic Benchmarks?
Yes! A designated link and PIN to access the Cash Compensation Reporting tool will be provided with an order.
Who will be able to assist if there are further questions?
While The Big Bench is designed to be the most user-friendly Benchmarks on the market, questions always arise. Further inquiries can be directed to 416.862.4515 or at email@example.com
during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.