As a major initiative of the Toronto Region Board of Trade, World Trade Centre – Toronto (WTC-T) is an international business organization and member of the World Trade Centers Association. By providing comprehensive international trade services and key global contacts, WTC-T supports trade development and international business growth throughout the Toronto region.
WTC-T’s services include:
- Hosting inbound and organizing outbound trade missions
- Developing business connections and relationships
- Hands-on international trade training programs, including the highly successful Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
- Providing information symposia
- Trade opportunities and market research
What Do Trade Missions Achieve?
WTC-T’s trade missions bring the Toronto region together with other global cities to exchange best practices and sector knowledge, build business connections and establish key partnerships.
With a focus on business development and fostering strong bilateral trade and investment between Toronto and other city regions, our inbound and outbound missions are key opportunities to showcase the Toronto region’s global competitiveness.
January 30 – February 7, 2017
Healthcare and Life Sciences Trade Mission to UAE
Focused on business development and trade in the health and life sciences sector, this mission aims to foster strong bilateral trade and investment between the GTHA and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Access opportunities & partnerships in UAE’s growing healthcare market
- Network at the Arab Health Exhibition & Congress 2017
- Develop market opportunities connecting one-on-one with UAE and global businesses
- Explore 4,400 of the world's leading healthcare companies from 70 countries
- Learn firsthand where lucrative opportunities exist in this market
Experience how Dubai drives growth in the MENA region
- The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region’s healthcare sector is predicted to be worth $144 billion by 2020 (Al Masah Capital 2014 report)
- Sector growth is driven by the UAE’s rapidly growing populations and per capita incomes, rising life expectancies, high incidence of lifestyle-related diseases and ambitious medical infrastructure projects (Delloitte’s Healthcare Outlook 2015 report)
- Dubai boasts advanced infrastructure, facilities, regulatory processes and the implementation of international best practice and standards for patient care, helping the UAE secure a pioneering position in diagnostics and treatment in a wide range of differing medical areas.
The mission is ideal for those in the healthcare industry - from pharma, med-tech, laboratories and hospitals to government authorities and medical distributors. Don't miss this unique opportunity!
||January 30 – February 7, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Led by World Trade Centre – Toronto